Birds of Australia Planner Stickers (S-476)
A collection of stunning Birds of Australia planner stickers for your planner!
Considered the “Father of bird study in Australia”, John Gould (1804–1881) is one of the most celebrated publications on ornithology worldwide. His book "Birds of Australia" (1840–1848) illustrated by his wife, Elizabeth Gould (1804–1841) introduced more than 300 new birds to the world.
These stickers are designed to fit any planners and notebooks and come ready to be used.
- Each sticker sheet measures 15 x 10cm (6" x 4").
- This sticker sheet contains 15 stickers.
- Each sticker measures approximately 2.4 cm wide.
- Stickers are printed via an inkjet printer on 105gsm matte adhesive paper and are kiss-cut.
- The stickers are non-removable.
- Colours may vary on each computer screen.
- The sticker sheet shown in the first stock photo is not to scale. Please read the specifications for paper dimensions, number of stickers per sheet, paper weight, etc.
- Accessories not included.
- Artwork is public domain.
- All rights reserved.
QUICK NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING
All stickers come in a rigid envelope to prevent bending and damage in transit as much as possible. If the cheapest shipping option is selected (Standard Shipping), tracking is NOT available for standard shipping. This is to keep the shipping fees as low as possible. If you would like tracking with your order, we strongly recommend that you upgrade your shipping to include tracking. This option is available upon checkout.