Australian Food Icons Planner Stickers (S-384)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Introducing Closet Planner Addict's first original artwork stickers! We are so proud and excited to finally have our very own artwork, sketched and painted and then digitised to be produced into stickers!
This is a collection of Aussie food icons planner stickers for your planner.
There are 3 variations to the sticker sheets:
1) Version 1: the stickers are slightly larger and contains the names of the food. This sticker sheet is great as a souvenir to introduce our Aussie food icons to our international friends.
2) Version 2: slightly smaller stickers without text. Y'all already know what these foods are!
3) Version 3 (not in picture): single Aussie food icon only. You want sausage sizzle stickers only? You've got it!
Please see the images above on what the stickers look like in version 1 and 2.
These stickers are designed to fit any planners and notebooks and come ready to be used.
PS: We understand that there *may* be some contention on the pavlova being an Aussie food icon since it originated in New Zealand, but since it's so popular in Australia, we think it's okay to add it into our sticker sheet. ;)
- Each sticker sheet measures 15 x 10cm (6" x 4").
- Version 1 contains 18 stickers.
- Each sticker in version 1 measures approximately 1.7 - 3.5 cm wide.
- Version 2 contains 20 stickers.
- Each sticker in version 2 measures approximately 1.4 - 2.7 cm wide.
- Stickers are printed via an inkjet printer on 105gsm matte adhesive paper and are kiss-cut.
- The stickers are non-removable.
- Original artwork by Closet Planner Addict.